I am a devoted person, who believes that sleep is a necessity and a skill that can be taught!
Helping tired parents regain their sleep and teaching their young ones independents sleeping skills
I am passionate about what i do and believe that any child can be taught independent sleep habits.
I am confident that my individual approach, style and support will absolutely be an asset to your child’s growth.
- Babies are supposed to NOT sleep through the night
- Sleeping less during the day will make your child sleep better at night
- Going to bed late results in later morning waking
3 Sleep Tips
- Create an appropriate sleep environment
- Create a bed time routine you can follow through
- Be consistent and aim for early bed time
- An infant needs between 10,5-12 hours of night sleep
- Sleep has a direct link to infants’ development and growth.
- Babies moves from light sleep (known as REM) to deep sleep (known as NREM) every 50-60 minutes